HybridZ

mandatory parts for starting and running an RB26

Careless

Hi doods,

I have a Wolf V500 unit here, and I got a plug in adapter box. I'm curious to know what parts I need from the RB26 to get the whole thing running properly.

My shipper sent me pics of everything that he took apart today and I was wondering what are the more important/expensive parts from an RB26 wiring harness and equpment that is needed to get the thing running?

I know it would be a lot less parts on a standalone than on a factory unit, but the pics are so small I can't make anything out =(

• Administrators

Ok, here’s your list;

1) An RB26DE, (assuming it comes with coils for sparking plugs, injectors for spraying fuel, and a manifold for corralling the air into the cylinders).

2) A starter to turn the engine over.

3) An RB26 EFI harness to plug the V-500 into, (dont forget the lap top to tune the V-500 with :wink: ).

4) A tranny to transmit the torque to the rear wheels for creating visual obscurations around your neighborhood.

Hope that helps,

Paul :lmao::lmao:

lol... gee thanks paul. so how many injectors?

i think allz i need is the laptop at this point!

:cuss:

no really though, I mean...

IACV? Ignitors? Injectors? ECCS relay?

I have no idea what the hell i need at this point, and i'm out a lot of money already =(

• Administrators

I have no idea what the hell i need at this point, and i'm out a lot of money already =(

Ok Raff, here is the list, part duex;

1) Money

2) ...

3) :lmao:

Knowing your sense of humor and the fact you roasted me pretty good recently, (had me laughing pretty hard), I couldn't resist :wink:

1) Money

2) ...

Knowing your sense of humor and the fact you roasted me pretty good recently, (had me laughing pretty hard), I couldn't resist :wink:

I agree

$

$$

$$$

Seriously Careless - I don't understand what you are looking to find out here. I thought you had everything? Are you trying to run a wolf off the RB26 harness? IMHO I would make my own harness - not a huge effort and you will know what you have.

I will be online today.

Q

1) Money

2) ...

LOL which episode was that?

I guess I'll just take what I can get from the original engine, since it can't ship completely right now, and I'll just use it as is.

another 2 grand in misc parts, here we go! :cry2:

I was hoping to get another S30 that I found just this saturday, and give my current one to my room mate, since he likes doing body work and I got the panels for him, but I might have to hold off on that. =(

I agree

$

$$

$$$

Seriously Careless - I don't understand what you are looking to find out here. I thought you had everything? Are you trying to run a wolf off the RB26 harness? IMHO I would make my own harness - not a huge effort and you will know what you have.

I will be online today.

Q

lol, yeah i don't know what I'm looking for either.

here's the pinout we discussed this morning...

I think i mentioned everything in the list of things to get. However I think I won't be getting the resistor pack for the injectors and I will need one of those or make my own.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/1033517/Nissan-R33-to-Wolf-V500-pinouts-with-link