HybridZ

Any 280zx car/parts car in south GA

280zx 2by2

Guest ZeeVette

I have a 77 280Z in Athens that is a decent shell, body panels and glass are good, no motor or tranny, set up for LT1, has Dana 36 rear from 86 Corvette.

Has block hugger headers as well, will sell with the car for $700.00, or $500.00 without the headers.

Guest ZeeVette

Nooo, this is a hybrid Z, lol. A lot of work went into this car a few years ago, over 7k in parts and labor to put the Dana 36 in the rear and Corvette rack and pinion up front, and C4 suspension as well. It also uses the Vette steering column and K member, and the frame has been boxed in with steel channel from the front to the rear. This car would not be good to try to build an original 280, too much work would have to be undone, but if you're looking for a v8 powered z, this would be a great starting point.

Guest Hotrod_TA

I have an all stock 78 280Z 2+2 in Charleston SC. if you are interested, check out my ad in the cars for sale section and make me an offer. If you have a running L28E then this car should be ready to go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

sorry i missed you guys

hotrod ta, might be too late anyway but i dont think i want to go that far

roger280zx, sent you a PM

and cerebralsponge, MD!!! come on man!!! lol , i would have loved an 82-83, kind what im looking for...

still looking and if you have anything Z related you think i might be intrested in, ANYTHING, send me a PM and ill try to reply