HybridZ

Does it look like I have enough travel ?

I get barely enough clutch dis engagement to roll the car in gear with the clutch pedal depressed. I'm not sure how much travel is correct, but let me know if this looks right.

http://media.putfile.com/clutch-fork

It looks like it moves quite a bit to me, and I am wondering if I may have put the clutch disk in backwards. I have done 15+ clutch jobs in my life and never put one in wrong...I guess there is a first time for everything though.

Which master and slave cylinders are you using?

Have you cut the stop from the floor under the clutch pedal yet?

I first used a 3/4" master and cut the stop from the floor but could still not get enough throw to fully disengage the clutch. I switched to 13/16" master, that gave me enough throw to actually reweld the stop back to the floor. The pedal is pretty stiff and the engagement is fast but it works.

Oh yeah, I'm using a stock Camaro slave cylinder.

Wheelman

Which master and slave cylinders are you using?

Have you cut the stop from the floor under the clutch pedal yet?

I first used a 3/4" master and cut the stop from the floor but could still not get enough throw to fully disengage the clutch. I switched to 13/16" master, that gave me enough throw to actually reweld the stop back to the floor. The pedal is pretty stiff and the engagement is fast but it works.

Oh yeah, I'm using a stock Camaro slave cylinder.

Wheelman

I'm not sure who makes it but the master is marked 3/4, and I am using a 1990 Iroc Z aluminum slave. It was originally set up with the same master and a camaro plastic slave, but that was old and the "bleed screw" was rusty and wrecked the threads. That system worked great before I pulled the motor out to do some work, and it still has the pedal stop on the floor.