HybridZ

Carbon Fiber craftsman/installer

I need to find someone I can mail these two alum headlight block off dummies to and have them laminated with a layer or two of CF on the outside surface only.

I'm using these for my next HID retrofit, and want the CF look instead of the alum. finish. They will have a 3" lens protruding thru the center hole, and the regular headlight retaining chrome ring will hold this part on just like if it were a regular headlight.

I'm pretty sure the average guy could cover this small part in CF himself, but its all the stuff besides the actual CF that has to be purchased, that will prolly go to waste, so I decided to try and just pay someone who is already set up to do this...

If you can handle this small task, please let me know and we can discuss the details.

thanks - j.

dcp0090un3.th.jpg

dcp0091gk9.th.jpg

I want it to resemble this part thats covered in CF (not this poorly though)

1021234zk0.th.jpg

Guest 280ZForce

Joel, send em my way, I can have my shop guy do them for you for a cheap price and relatively fast, maybe even free cuz all the work I'm giving him.