HybridZ

I think i've been screwed by one of our own...

Stupeyfied

Okay guys...I'm making this post in an attempt to hopefully bring an end to my current situation. I'm not going to mention any names (yet) as I dont want to be an ass, especially if its a legit situation. Though I do know he has come on the forum a few times since my last communique with him.

So here it is....Back in may I purchased a motor setup from "Joe Blow" on here that included a Motor/tranny/driveshaft, FMIC, and Megasquirt, etc. It has been paid for in full. The last time I've heard from the guy was over a month ago. I'll be returning from the desert on Monday, and was hoping to have the motor waiting for me upon my arrival. But now it looks like I won't have neither the money nor the motor. So my request is this...does anyone have any advice as to which direction I should pursue? I've tried contacting the individual via email, PM's, and even used one of my weekly morale calls to leave a voicemail on his phone. A call that could have been used to call my friends or family back home. Still no response.

I'm not trying to dog anyone, I'm just trying to get some kind of explaination/resolution. If there are some personal circumstances preventing communication, I would understand. But as it sits, I feel like I'm getting the shaft...

Thanks guys...here's crossing my fingers...

Jason

Well, looks like he's come through..just got a message from him. Maybe I jumped the gun? Maybe not...

We'll see how this pans out. I hope for the best, for both of our sakes ;) And no, thats not a threat lol...just saying that these days, a little faith sometimes only goes a little ways...not like it was 10 years ago, especially on the internet...

Honestly ive been on the opposite side of this being the guy that had a lot of stuff come up and i think you handled it nicely. Just by putting it out there and saying your willing to take it public just makes the person realize that they have been lax on getting it out. In my circumstance I honestly didnt realize it had been that long until he posted a thread like this one. Glad you got it all worked out.

I don't blame you for being upset/worried. May is a long time ago in terms of a sale where you've already sent him $$. I just contacted Paypal today about a guy that was supposed to send me 6 injectors and clips and it's now 3 weeks. I've talked to him once, but on his cell phone and it was like he answered without looking at caller ID and was sorry he did. Lied about receiving $$ etc. Whole things stinks. Sometimes you just know you've been ripped off, sometimes it's hard to tell. Hope you get your stuff....that's a lot of stuff and probably a lot of $$ to be out.

Hey guys,

Thanks for the inputs! I'm still somewhat cautious about the whole thing, because, honestly, there are some things that dont add up. But he's promised to have it out within the next week, and that he'll keep me updated throughout the week.

Jeffer: Yeah, no lie there man...sometimes things are out of our hands, and its totally understandable. I'm totally compassionate for people that "life" happens to, as we're all human, and we all have things that can turn our worlds upside down. I definately tried to handle it as maturely and direct as possible. No reason for going off the deep end when you dont know all the circumstances.

Calgary: Yeah, you hit it there man. It is quite a bit of stuff, and about $1500 worth. That would have been a huge set back in terms of my car. In my eyes, Pay Pal is a great thing to have, cause they definately help people out. I had another issue with someone that I purchased something from, and never recieved it. So after a couple weeks of trying to contact that person, I disputed it. Same results pretty much...guy got ahold of me pretty much asap and shipped it to me.

Welp, I better run...got alot ahead of me in the next couple of days. Gotta get packed up and outprocessed so I can be home on the 28th :D

Thanks again, fellas! I appreciate all the support! :)