HybridZ

Technical drawings

Opgedronken

Hey u guys, it has been some time since my last post but i've had little time to work on my z, but i've finally stripped the body to bare metal. As i was walking around the car i thought it would be best to do any bodywork i'm intending to do right now because it would save me the trouble of stripping everything down again. I've decided to make some kind of wide bodykit that doesn't interfere with the original lines of the car like molded in fender flares or something. I was thinking about fabricating a wide body kit now, but i have to do some designing first. for this I need something to go on that has the exact proportions of the car as supposed to drawing from scratch as i might get some proportions wrong that way.

I was wondering if any of you know about or own technical drawings ( only black lines no colours ) of the exterior of the car an from different angles. I would be very grateful if someone posted a link or something that would help me along because searching on the internet hasn't netted any results yet.

Thx in advance

opgedronken

What year is your car? I'd do a search for the Factory Service Manuals. Someone here has been very considerate and posted a large quantity of them online for us. Inside are orthographic views of the car and many technical drawings. You might also want to try the-blueprints.com.