HybridZ

r180-r200 swap (FOR THE LOVE OF GOD)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

ok now im having the smame problems as Z fan in relation to the mustache bar placement and front mount placement.

4/71' 240

i have the 1/2 bent back mustache bar from a 280z.

i have the rear crossmember bent back again from a 280z

i also have the 77' driveshaft which is longer.

NOW PLEASE will someone draw me a diagram,show me a picture or whatever so i can figure out the placement of the mustache bar and the frobt mount?

PLZ!!

thnx, dean

He's right on target. Bushings forward and if you use urathane bushing instead of stock you will need to shave 3 tenths of an inch off top off bushing to get proper angle fit.

Im probably too late but if you would like you can call me at 972-422-0858..ask for Mike

I agree with zfan on the shaving of the top of the urethane by 0.3" - but don't forget you need to cut the sam amount off the inner sleeve (obvious when you put it together).

Also, I left the 0.1"+ thick steel washer off the top as well. This helps the rear driveshaft angle quite a bit, and gets it closer to the typical front angle. Check my "driveline mods" page for details, if interested.

HTH,