HybridZ

Finally....My Update

Well everyone, it's finally time that I show my update so far....Here's a couple of pictures..One is a before with my old engine still in the car..The other is one of my engine out and engine bay worked on (remove useless brackets, sanding, bondo, etc..)...F-ing SWEET....Anyways..I'm planning to have the engine bay painted tonight it will be satin black...I might post pics tonight of the out come or I'll save them for tomorrow...If I finish painting tonight, the Zed will be heading to the shop tomorrow and I'll get you some pics of my RB25DET ^_^.

Before

IMG_3758.jpg

After

IMG_3964-2.jpg

Im hella sick but working on my car makes me feel a lot better.....I really don't know why

Well you can't see it in the pics but the paint ran a little in 2 spots, it wasn't that bad....My buddy who painted it is kinda like a perfectionist, he didn't like the run so he repainted the whole thing...then the paint started to web as it dried...Sucks!!!..We are goin to redo it again for the 3rd time today..As plans for the project here they are.

Engine-

RB25DET

Polished Valve Cover

JGY Intake Manifold

New OEM Tensioner pulley

New OEM Idler pulley

Nismo N1 Water Pump

Nismo N1 Oil Pump

Nismo Strut Bar

Nismo FPR

Nismo Air Filter

Nismo Timing Belt

Q45 Throttle Body

3" Trust Downpipe (Modified)

3" exhaust goin to a Magnaflow muffler

3" Dual Pass Aluminum Radiator (PRC)

HKS SSQV BOV

HKS EVC III or IV (electronic boost controller)

FMIC

Interior-

MSA Full Dash Cap

Auto Meter Pro Comp

Tach (electric)

Speedo (electric)

Boost Gauge (mechanical liquid filled)

Temp Gauge (electric)

Fuel Gauge (electric)

Nismo Shift Knob

Brake-

New Brake Booster

Modern Motorsport Front Brake Upgrade

(S12W Calipers, 300ZX rotors, Goodridge SS Brake lines all around)

Lighting-

Hella E-Code H4 Conversion

Hella 80/100W H4 bulbs

Dave's Headlight Harness Kit (Dave is another member here in-case you didn't know. AWESOME HARNESS!!!)

This will all be done at the shop. I have all the parts already too (Been piecing this project together), Car is goin to the shop on Saturday. If not, I'm gonna commit suicide.....JDM style lol

Future Plans- (I have these parts in my storage waiting)

Body

MSA Type 3 Body Kit

New JDM Fender Mirrors (They're chrome right now i'll paint them to match my engine bay)

I think I'm missing something.....oh well

Wow that's a lot of parts.....when I think about all my parts it give me motivation to push myself harder

probly too late, but I have always INFINITELY preferred white or light colors for the engine bay... looks nice though. Whatever color its painted in, a nice, clean, shaved engine bay is a MAJOR detail. I can understand how working on it makes you feel less ill.