HybridZ

Clutch Problem

MOJO13

Still having problems with Clutch. I have the Tilton 5/8" Master and T-5 Camaro Slave. Seems to be bleed properly, but not getting sufficient slave movement. How much travel do I need? I think I have about 3/4 of an inch movement now. Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Mojo, for not putting this question in the drivetrain section like it should be, take this twak.gif and this malebitchslap.gif

Ok, now that the spanking is over, I think you may need a 1 inch master. Try doing a search in the drivetrain section on related subjects, and I think you'll find your answer. icon_smile.gif

Cheers,

Davy

Oh, man, I'm sorry - you're going through the same thing I just went through a couple of weeks ago icon_eek.gif I had the 3/4 Howe MC and was informed that it was too small. Well, there's $54 down the drain... I got a 7/8 and it is great. Just plugged it in, put in new fluid, and worked out the bubbles. It didn't really even need to be bled, I just hooked it up and worked the clutch pedal and it quickly got hard. Now I have a great pedal and plenty of clutch fork movement. Anyone want to buy a barely-used 3/4 Howe MC? icon_razz.gif