HybridZ

Sensors for Megasquirt

jacob80

Hey guys, very newbish question, I've searched all over for an answer and cant find anything. We're just converting over to an L28ET from our L24 in our 240Z and we dont know a thing about sensors and what goes where. I do know some basics but I am wondering where I can find some information on what sensors do what, what sensors go where and where to mount them, expecially the "MAP" sensor. If you guys could get us rolling that would be awesome, thanks!

the MAP sensor is inside the megasquirt unit you dont need to mount it anywhere

you can also re use the coolant temp sensor from the l28et you have to recalibrate in megatune

and just get the GM intake air temp sensor

FOr the MAP sensor there are about 3-4 different kinds but mainly 2 common ones again they are built in the MS units and run a tube or rubber line directly to intake manifold

i suggest you read most of the megamanual megasquirt.info or here there is a newbie guide

i have already installed and configured my ms I cannot get it to start and I am still reading soo much more and more and than re read some more