HybridZ

Modern style taillight panel

Chartoo

I was mucking around the other day with my spares set of taillight surrounds. I love the lights but dont really dig the number plate surround as it drops in. I wanted a more filled out smoothed look.

So i got a spare EB Ford Falcon (Australia) taillight panel and chopped it up and added it in.

d68b1qg5.th.jpg

Its only loose in there and diff colours but i think it has potential.

dsc00331on9.th.jpg

dsc00329jn2.th.jpg

dsc00330ab8.th.jpg

Funny thing is that it fits really well... after you chop out heaps of it. :twisted:

I will just have to put a small fill along the bottem of it and put some small holes to access the reverse lights bulbs

Will go nice with my shaved rear end...when i get around to it

Yeah thanks for the feedback. My only gripe is that the reverse lights arent in the centre of the number plate section, theyre a bit low but i can live with it. I just like that is all smooth and at the same height / depth as the taillights and the hatch.

• 3 weeks later...

i had another idea. there is those clear taillight lenses now to replace the orange ones. that means i can run reverse and indicator bulbs both through that ones lense and remove the reverse lights near the number plate but that will make it a really simple panel looks wise in the end