HybridZ

2jzgte into a z32

goodtimes88

i have a 91 300zx and i want to put a 2jzgte into it i only want to hear from people who know about it and how to do it, I already have read a lot of things about it and i am sure that's what i wanna do so anything you can tell me or advice you can give me that would be great I'm sorry but i am not a huge fan of the VG engines because of my personal preference but back on topic what would i have to do to get that engine in there and tranny and get it to work right because i want a unique and i got this 91 300zx for 1500 bucks so it snot like i dropped 10k for a twin turbo this is kinda a fresh start so please help me out and don't sit there and talk about how stupid the swap is i really don't care unless your gunna help me with the swap if not then please just keep your comments to yourself please I'm not trying to be rude but like i said this is the swap i wanna do and I'm doing it with some friends so I'm not paying anyone to do this so i will need as much help as i can get

• 2 weeks later...

so far i just have the car i live where it snows and i do not have a garage to work on it in during the winter so its gonna have to wait till spring but i plan on ordering my 2jz soon and I'm gonna be putting eagle rods and weisco pistons in it with a single turbo setup also valve springs retainers and 1 mm over sized valves and brian crower stage 2 cams, and also the basic stuff liek exhaust boost controller prolly an aem fuel managment system to replace the ecu and some other thigns i'm forgetting but i want this to be a wicked car when its finished do you have any ideas or thigns you would liek to share to make this fit a little easier or get this engine in becaus ei herd it fits pretty good besides engine hight clearence which becomes an issue and als fuel lines and power steering and air conditioning and yes i need air conditioning because i sweat alot we have cold winters and very hot summers also i'm just confused also with making motor mounts idk if nayone knows the solution to this but i check out 2jzpower and joined the website but it wont let me post anythign liek asking questions and stuff so i dont know thanks for your time

• 1 month later...
so far i just have the car i live where it snows and i do not have a garage to work on it in during the winter so its gonna have to wait till spring but i plan on ordering my 2jz soon and I'm gonna be putting eagle rods and weisco pistons in it with a single turbo setup also valve springs retainers and 1 mm over sized valves and brian crower stage 2 cams, and also the basic stuff liek exhaust boost controller prolly an aem fuel managment system to replace the ecu and some other thigns i'm forgetting but i want this to be a wicked car when its finished do you have any ideas or thigns you would liek to share to make this fit a little easier or get this engine in becaus ei herd it fits pretty good besides engine hight clearence which becomes an issue and als fuel lines and power steering and air conditioning and yes i need air conditioning because i sweat alot we have cold winters and very hot summers also i'm just confused also with making motor mounts idk if nayone knows the solution to this but i check out 2jzpower and joined the website but it wont let me post anythign liek asking questions and stuff so i dont know thanks for your time

Man you will suffer from engine overheat specially in summers. I have done swapping with 2jztt into my 92zxtt.And iam having problems with engine heating sense then. the main problem is the engine bay is smaller for 2jz engine specially in the from between radiator and engine pulleys

you have to cut or trim front bridge or radiator support and put 3inch radiator, pulse three fans. and also you have to remove AC condenser

or do what i did install after market smaller condenser.

make holes for hood or make spacers. as well as in front where NISSAN tag located.

Believe me it is headache and costly.

I wish you good luck.