HybridZ

rpm pot

Nismo280zEd

Ok, I added the ignition input jumpers and I get reading up to 1770rpm exactly, anymore and it goes read like I have no signal. Could this be from the setup on the chip? It probably has all code defaults after bootloading and isn't setup for COP Thus my leds arn't working properly as well?

-Ed

will keep trying things.

V3 board running 029y4 code. Trying to run like a wasted spark setup have a generic 36-1 wheel and sensor (have done the jumper from tsel-vroutinv & tachselect-vrin for a vr sensor) I have 6 coil drivers (new BIP bosch modules) that I bought from you, they are setup according to MSnSE instructions for multiple spark. As far as stim version, not positive (dont' have the board on me right now ) bought it from DIY approximatley a year ago. Stim works fine with my other MS ecu.

I was just looking through V3 build instructions... for EDIS it says to use hall optical circuit, should i not be using the current jumpers?

Also... should there be grease between the insulator on both sides as noted here for the BIP driver?

http://www.megamanual.com/ms2/mica.gif

-Ed

You use the optical circuit only if you use an EDIS module(or other hall/optical sensor), you have the VR sensor going directly to the MS so the VR circuit is what you should use.

I'd be liberal with the heatsink compound.

Will do, I have a rather large tube. Thank you for confirmation on the VR circuit.