HybridZ

Wanted Any Sacramento Z Owner!

datsun40146

I hope so too, I spoke with the guy he helps like a real nice guy. I have pictures of everything rust area related, I just want something to give it a quick once over. It’s going to be a DD for my Dad so it needs to be in good shape. He got very nostalgic when I got done with my 280z and decided he wanted one to "relive" his youth.

OK I have a quote of 998 door to door from AAA shipping. The cariers are fully insured and its on the same truck the whole time. It should arrive 5 days after being picked up in Cali. I've got a NEW Z car for pictures please see this link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching&viewitem=&item=320305812818&_trksid=p3907.m32

That car looks super straight and there appears to be virtually no rust issues. As long as the title is clear, that's a great deal. The shipping prices you got were good. I paid $1200 or $1300 to get my Z here to NC from CA. Considering the price of fuel, you're doing well. Seller has excellent feedback, so I would not be too worried.

Anyone in Sacratomato that can help him?

Davy