HybridZ

New 240z owner and member

Hi, my name is ben and i just purchesed a 1973 240z. I dont know a whole lot about the car. It has an L28 block and N42 head. It looks like the exhaust has been redone and the suspension may have been lowered. It runs and handles great. Please tell me if you see anything else that may have been upgraded, besides the obvios body kit, spoiler, etc... The previous owner is not reachable, I am the third owner and the second did all upgrades. Take a look at the photos and please comment. Are there any specialty Z parts stores or Z meet ups in the houston area. I am very happy to be apart of the z community and I am looking foward to your responses.

Thanks,

Ben

100_3158_thumb.JPG

100_3134_thumb.JPG

100_3143_thumb.JPG

100_3146_thumb.JPG

100_3151_thumb.JPG

100_3147_thumb.JPG

Looks pretty standard fair to me. Nice chromed air cleaner housing though. It was chopped down a bit on the end. It doesn't look like its been lowered to me, perhaps the body kit gives that illusion. Someone also retrofitted the 280Z turn signals into the front grille. Steering wheel is a bit smaller than stock, and the seat belts aren't factory, but the rest of the interior looks good from what I can see. Nice headlight covers. 280ZX rims, aftermarket mirrors. Looks like some overspray on the wiring in the engine bay. Looks to be clean and straight on the outside. Nice purchase.

Black Interior! WOW very beautiful! How much did you say you got it for? 20k Would be a great deal.:icon14: Not saying I want to buy it or anything. And if I'm imposing by asking, just ignore me. AWESOME RIDE!

I purchased it from an old couple in austin,Tx.I paid $5000.00.They said in 1995 the last owner invested 30k, not sure if I believe it.