HybridZ

Looking for a '94-'97 T-56

Two40MuscleZ

Can anyone offer a reputable dealer where I can pick up a decent '94-'97 T-56 tranny with bellhousing etc. to complete my 327 buildup. I am hoping to find one prior to this years MSA gathering, otherwise I'll only be there with a picture scrapbook! Although, I live in Southern California the dealer would not have to be restricted to this area, shipping is a consideration. I would appreciate any suggestions/referrals that the membership could offer. Thanks everyone for your help.

:cool: Van

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zmaize

Well...

If shipping is an option...

I got mine at a place called jj's automotive. They specialize in hipo chevy salvages.

1000 bucks included everything, (including a bunch of crap I probly wont use) bellhousing, clutch/flywheel assembly, master, slave, stock camaro mounting brackets, oh and an aftermarket hurst shifter (w/o knob) which was kinda cool.

They may or may not ship, i don't know, it would probly be a hundred bucks at least, but it may be worth checking out if you cant find one for less than 1300 or so in your area... which is what a lot of people are spending, i guess.

www.jjsautomotive.com is not much of a website; just a page with their phone number on it.

The thing that sucks for you is that it's in pa... pretty far away

Also try www.car-part.com

good luck