HybridZ

Z 2000 gets cougar rear end

scottyMIz

i could only find one free rearend it is off of my friend's old cougar like in the early 80's when they still looked like boxes might even be in the 70's.But anyway i have it in.we went out and got it with a tractor and a sawzall we got to the car and opened the trunk and a big ass racoon hopped out of the trunk :eek: and ran into the woods.She was big too and had babies in the trunk also only a few weeks old eyes not even opened yet.So we got our parts and left them alone so she couod come back and care for them once they get older they are fair game.The rear with some modifying works great i'll have pics up tomorrow after work of the old rear and the new one.I really broke the old one the whole front was totally broken off when i pulled the rear out the front part just fell on the floor.I have the rims i got from Scottie on there for now cuz the ones i have are 6 lug and the ones on it have bad tires on the rims but it does look fast now. :D

• 2 weeks later...