HybridZ

Factory 280zxt oil cooler relocation?

Spooler

I have a 1975 280zt with the factory oil cooler mounted in front of the right front tire. Does anyone sell new braded lines and cooler that will connect to the AN fittings that come out the inner fender well? I just cramed some 17' wheels on the sled and I have a rubbing issue on the lines that needs to be dealt with. I would like to do away with the factory cooler and move it to in front of the condensor and after the intercooler. Your thoughts are welcome.

Let your creative juices go to work.. You can purchase a VERY wide selection of well priced and extremely efficient oil coolers from Summit racing and then run over to Ace Hardware get yourself from aluminum flat stock, cut measure, cut measure and make some mounts and voila you are ready to install the oil cooler infront of the AC condensor.

Then AN fittings and braided steel hoses can all be bought from Summit as well and you can make your own hoses at home, not hard but make sure you know if you are going to run a -8 or -10 size. -8 is normal, -10 for higher hp cars.

Lots of pics here do a Search!

This is the fun part of tinkering and being a shady tree guy!

Yasin