HybridZ

Wastegate actuators and plenum gasket?

ktown z

Does anyone know where i can get 2 OEM wastegate actuators or aftermarket ones? Mine were damaged in shipping and I need to replace them. I found HKS adjustable actuators but they are around 450.00 plus shipping from Japan. Also I purchased the greddy intake plenum and need to know if the intake manifold gasket (the one between the head and throttle bodies) is the one I need to buy or do I need the throttle body gaskets? I know that I will not be removing the throttle bodies that are against the heads for the install so that is why I am confused.

Actuators:

You cannot buy them from nissan, they are part of the turbocharger. If you can, they sure as hell don't come up on an Nissan FAST parts page that I can see here. Sorry.

Intake Gaskets: 16175-05U70

The Intake to Throttle gaskets are the same as the Throttle to spacer-manifold gaskets (at least that's what I call it), 6 per head, 3 infront of the manifold, 3 behind the manifold. The spacer to head gaskets are the different ones.

croppercapture_25_435.jpg

croppercapture_24_994.jpg

I received the hks actuators today and intalled them. They fit perfect even though the directions were in Japanese. I really not sure how you adjust the boost pressure with the length of the actuator rod so I kept them stock length. Once again thanks!