HybridZ

Mandrel bent exhaust

Anyone know an exhaust shop in Ga. that can do a mandrel bent system?

OR

Is the consensus to buy mandrel bent pieces and fab your own, and then take it to the exhaust shop and just have them weld it together? Perhaps fab the bends and have them finish out the system with straight pipe?

Definitely want to go mandrel bent, but don't know of any shops in Georgia that may do that kind of thing. Don't care about saving a buck or two, I want the job done right and done right the first time.

I have been told these shops offer mandrel bent exhausts

http://www.mainstreamperformance.com/

http://www.paulscustomexhaust.com/

muffler and more on Jimmy Carter

there's another one, Grand Muffler.. i think they still have mandrel benders although there was a change of ownership a while back... their webpage doesn't work though so not sure

OR

Is the consensus to buy mandrel bent pieces and fab your own, and then take it to the exhaust shop and just have them weld it together? Perhaps fab the bends and have them finish out the system with straight pipe?

Definitely want to go mandrel bent, but don't know of any shops in Georgia that may do that kind of thing. Don't care about saving a buck or two, I want the job done right and done right the first time.

OR

Atlanta performance and fabrication they can build you a awesome mandrel system. Check out their web site http://www.atlpf.com they build twin turbo corvettes from scratch.

Yeah - I called Paul's yesterday - no mandrel bender. I called my buddy John Williams and he turned me on to Random Technologies in Loganville. Looks like I'll have to buy my own tubing and they can bend as needed. Atlanta Performance is quite a ways from my house, and I'm a little hesitant to take the car up there due to the fact that I just did get it running. I will give them a call though. Thanks for all the advice guys!