HybridZ

New Guy. Doing 450-500HP V8 swap. couple questions.

Hi Fellas, new to the site, and did the right thing searching first, but there is a TON of information on here, and I don't know where to start. I want to reinforce the chassis, and get a widebody kit. I plan to use the car for promotions for a Childrens Hospital fundraiser, and the car plans to see action Drifting/Road racing/drag racing and autoxing. It is a 260Z by the way.

Questions:

1. is there a link for chassis strengthening to hold this much HP?

2. There are a lot of widebody kits, but I like this one the best, anyone know what brand it is? (I guess I could have pmed the member first lol) Forgive me. if the member could post more pix of interior, I would put him high on my christmas gift list! :wink:

3. What weak links should a newbie look out for with these cars?

260zrace.jpg

I appreciate your help. Thanks in advance. Here is a photo of my old car:

dsc01843jc5.jpg

evopam048.jpg

evoroad1.jpg

In case your wondering, the signature on the hood are for the event we have in Indy for the kids at the Childrens Hospital. I took my car up there, so they could sign it, and be my "Honorary co-pilots" for their event.

aaevo.jpg

Next years event, you will be made proud, as I will take the 260 to the hospital, and let them sign that.