HybridZ

dont sound tight

fl327

been daily driving my car for a while now, running very good, couple leaks to take care, nothing crazy, but i do notice this, when i floor the car(helps with mufflers so i can hear whats going on again) i feel this like rough noise coming from the rear of the car, nothing loud like a howl or anything like that, just like a rough scrapping noise, not audible at all except to a guy that spends too much time working on a car type noise. bugs me, any clues? sounds more like air anything really painful, but who knows?

Guest Thurem

Hey

If its not your driveline, you prolly just need to crank the stereo up a couple of notches. This works for me everytime. rockon.gifrockon.gif

Just kidding, I know stuff like this will drive you insane, and keep you up at night thinking.

Thure

dont worry about, probably just me, havent gotten around to putting a nice tight gasket where the tranny shifter is and im missing the panel that goes over the evaporation tank, checked my driveline and all recent work on the car, looks good, ill be keeping my ears open though.

Guest Anonymous

Hey Dan, I want your flares. Well, and tires and wheels too!

We need to talk about your set-up. 2thumbs.gif

Oh yeah, R0N will help with the Diff convert, huh R0N? malebitchslap.gif

hehehehe