HybridZ

Can you guess the offset on these Watanabes?

rigez

So I went to test fit a set of Watanabe RS8s. I wasn't sure how bad it was going to be. The offset is more than the standard that most are getting for the 16 inch.

The front seems to fit fine but, the rears will need a wider fender or flares. I didn't check the clearance for the suspension. I don't think i will have to worry about it.

One last thing before the pics. Could someone with photoshop give a try at lowering the 4x4? :D

IMG_0495_thumb.JPG

IMG_0496_thumb.JPG

IMG_0497_thumb.JPG

IMG_0498_thumb.JPG

Here ya go. BTW, I think your front tire is low. :lmao:

lower.jpg

Yah the air pressure didn't seem low when the wheeel and tire was just sitting on the ground. The tires were already mounted when I went to go check out the set.

The height is right on for the chop.

They are 16x8 front, 16x8.5 rear. Since no one wants to guess -30 on the offset. I will have to do some cut some of the fender when I lower it. as far as flares go I shouldn't have problems up front if I stay with the 8 inch width. The rears will be pretty tight. I want to stretch the rear out to at least 9 inches but, I don't plan on going big engine mods so 8 1/2 should be more than enough to lay the power to the ground.