HybridZ

Chevy Ltt 3.6 V6

S130Z

As I was browsing through a High Horse Power Chevy magazine I came across an article. GM recently brought out a new V6, The LTT. It first apeared in the Cadillac CTS offering about 255 HP. It is now being introduced in the 2010 Camaro pushing 300 HP and about 275 FT lbs of torque. It is a 3.6 V6 Direct Injected DOHC V6 that seems to have some potential. Carrying two fuel pumps, electronic piece in the fuel tank and a mechanical pump running off a exhaust cam, allows it to push up to 1,700 PSI at max and 500 psi at idle.

I did a few searches to find some more info on this power plant but could not find much. I tried to find a Hybrid Z with this motor but it seems like no one has tried or even talked about this. I figured I would try to introduce it to the community for those who didn't know about it.

Here is the only pic that I could find.

Camaro1.img_assist_custom.jpg

Pretty sure it hasn't been talked about due to the price of it. I honestly have no idea what the cost of the engine would be, but for a similar price I'm putting money on being able to do an ls1 swap ;)

It does look like a beast of a v6 though. I can't wait to see how it performs in the new camaro!