HybridZ

WTT: 1998 Mustang GT for 240, 260, 280.

JB_BA

Wanting to trade my 98 GT for a 240, 260, or 280z. (No zxs please. :) )

Car has fresh yellow paint with almost no dings, and not a scratch anywhere. Interior is black leather. Small tear in drivers seat pad on the left, which you actually can't see unless you know where to look because of where it is. All power options, and all work. Tinted windows. Ice cold A/C, heat works perfectly. T-5 trans. Put in new spark plugs last month, and the 4.6 runs like a top. New rear brake pads with freshly turned rotors. Front brakes sit at about 40%. Tires are about 7 - 8/32nds all the way around, Nitto 555s. CD and cassette. I actually just recently purchased this car, planning to turn it into a drag car, but I just can't shake the Z addiction. The car was hit out front at some point it appears, but it drives straight as an arrow, and is very clean. This car is stock, so it'll make a great daily driver or a build car. I can tell you that the right front lower ball joint could use a change, I actually have a pair that I was planning on installing. The exhaust was cut off post cat by the previous owner, so it sounds pretty mean. I was planning on going through the exhaust after the forged internals and PI head/cams/intake swap was finished. As it sits, this is a basically stock 98 Mustang GT with good tires and brakes, that's ready to roll. Oh, and the odometer is not currently working, but it's a mechanical one, so I'm sure it's an easy fix. I wasn't all that worried about it given my plans for it. The engine does not leak or burn any oil. The trans. has grinded 5th on me a couple times. Any questions feel free to ask.

More than happy to get pics to anyone intrested. I would prefer a swapped car to trade for. Wouldn't mind a V8, or an L28T car. Wouldn't mine an RB car either. ;)

Thanks for looking,

JB

Would also take $4,000 cash. Firm.