HybridZ

Mckinney Motormounts

who dat.sun?

I used mckinney mounts for my swap they fit great. Only thing was on first attempt my front sump oil pan wouldnt clear the crossmember. Duh!! i was told about this. Searched everywhere for the rear sump pan. hit brick walls. Eventually shot mckinney a call and got hooked up with a pan and strainer 300 bucks. Only problem was front pan slightly hit my steering rack. A couple shims later fit like a dream. Thank you McKinney Motorsports for making life easier.

Get the Mckinney mounts. They have room to adjust so the engine will sit just right. You won't have to worry about the center console issues. Stick shift is center in trans tunnel opening.

The urithane bushings dampen the vibration of the motor.

You will still be able to use the AC compressor. Thats if you want air.

+ the mounts are heavy duty.

• 6 months later...

My 240 is at my friends body shop having the frame rails reinforced and my RB25det looks ready to drop in when my rear sump pan arrives. I really want to get started on fabricating my own mounts and was wondering if anyone has any dimensions for the engine and trans mounts. I simply can not afford to spend 450 on mounts from McKinney. I know I can weld them up but do not want to waste to much steel on mistakes. Any help would be great. The car will not be back from the body shop for at least a week and I would like to have the mounts made before then..