HybridZ

5.3 truck Gen III A/C P/S brackets

Take a gander at this site: http://www.grannysspeedshop.com/ This site is for those who think MAZDA Rx7s would benefit from ANY kind of v8/v6 transplants. I saw an early Rx7 with a SBC swap running long tube headers sold by these guys. They are designed to fit w/i the small confines of all versions of the Rx7 and really tuck up close to the engine. My thought was that those long tube headers just might also clear the body/firewall of the Z. There might be something here for us.

They have a motor mount kit that converts the Nissan VG30 engines to chevy specs. If you have any chassis set up to accept a CSB, they say you can drop in the VG30. Might make something simple for our brothers that are swapping VG30 engines into their Zs.

Also on the site are AC relocation brackets for Lt1 engines. Again, might be usable for the LT1 swaps.

Just a thought. But the site is a great read; particularly the section describing how they built a 4 rotor rotary by combining two 13Bs. I bet that was one loud engine.

g