HybridZ

Media Blasting - TX

Brad-280z

Hey fellas,

Newbie to the site and starting my Z Project.

I have looked all over the internet with no luck to find a media blaster in TX. If one is in Austin...all the better, but Houston,Dallas or San Antonio will be just fine.

Does anyone know of a company offering this service in Texas?

Muchos Gracias.

BTW I will post pics of the Z soon.

Brad

• 1 month later...

live in round rock worked by a media blasting place awhile ago its where howard and metric meetin that wharehouse district bunch of shops over there think it might be on benchmark or the street after that

from what i was told you need to bring the whole car in not just parts

hope this helps

Its been a long time since I was there but there was one on Capital Court which was right near a shop that worked on lots of Z cars. I think the guys name was Arnie Kudja or something like that, but the body shop that was like two doors down had a special bay for doing that. In Houston most CSI places have an area t do that.

I'm having my 260 blasted on Wed. by this guy. He figures under 1000 for everything.

Chris Parrish

Gulf Coast Soda Blast, LLC

281-880-5757

http://www.gcsodablast.com

He is a mobile blasting service, not sure if he will drive all the way to Austin but it might be worth calling and asking. I will send you a pm thursday with a review of his work.

I'm having my 260 blasted on Wed. by this guy. He figures under 1000 for everything.

Chris Parrish

Gulf Coast Soda Blast, LLC

281-880-5757

www.gcsodablast.com

He is a mobile blasting service, not sure if he will drive all the way to Austin but it might be worth calling and asking. I will send you a pm thursday with a review of his work.

add me to that list of people who'd like to hear about the review.

take before and after photos too if possible!