HybridZ

float & needle

I'm still on my carbs i took most the carbs a parts and put them in bags there not mixed up.

I'm stuck once again how do you get the needle out if there stuck in the piston still ? use pliers ? i unscrewed the needles.

The float bowl how do you unbolt it from the carb ?

Then does any one have some pics on how the header and SU manifolds are put back on, like to put the washers and bolts back on , Any links will help me out of other peoples projects. Thanks.

the needles should have a screw on the side of the piston that you unscrew then very carefully wiggle the needle out use some kind of gunk remover if you have 2...if you use pliers then the needle will be trash(so unless you have a replacement dont)...

as for the float bowls you should be able just to push that pin out, that holds the 2 sides to the tabs on the top of the float bowl cover....

and when i took my su manifold and header off i put the header on first and used a wrench to tighten up everything that didnt hold on the su manifold and then put the manifold on and tighted everything else up