HybridZ

Travel Advice: Heading to Little River SC

LowCarbZ

Hey,

I'm gonna be touring down to Little River, South Carolina (sort of near Myrtle Beach) and i'm looking for suggestions on places to visit, tourist attractions, things to see and do, nice scenic drives. Whatever.

Even if it's a bit more of a drive we're willing to day trip out of the way if it's worth doing/seeing and have even debated on maybe driving down to Florida for a night's stay while we're down there. Not going 'til March.

So, anyone got any suggestions?

Well, Myrtle Beach is a fun place to stop but you have to be there at the right time. I am sure Myrtle Beach is gonna be empty this time of year, but its still cool to drive down the strip. I have a lot of fun and scary memories in that town. The Ripley's Believe It or Not Aquarium is there and also Dirty Dick's Restaurant. I would advise you to take a trip to Mt. Pleasant if you are up for an hour and 45 minute trip from Myrtle Beach. There is a guy there that has a beautiful 240Z that I could give you his number. Also Palmetto Z lives there. But downtown Mt. Pleasant/Charleston is a very beautiful and historic place. Good luck with the tour.

Yeah i'm willing to take a full day trip drive away from there. The reason we're going is we have use of a friend's condo for free. I mean i'd love to go later in the year when it's warmer, but free oceanside accomodation i'm not gonna turn that down. I can't get the time off work any later so end of march it is.

• 1 month later...
Bump

Hey-

I am from Charleston originally, and the downtown area has lots of historic things to see and restaurants out the wazoo. I will try to go to the car show in Mrytle Beach, but might have to work that weekend. You can call me if you like and I can try to show you around some. 843-607-0058.

Awesome guys! We're thinking of hitting up the car show once I get forwarded a few more details on it. It's the weekend we arrive.

These are great suggestions! Keep them comin'!

If nothin' else they'll score me brownie points with the lady and maybe she won't get pissy if I shell out some extra coin on the Z! hahaha!

How big is this show? Is it in an indoor show in a convention centre or more of a generic outdoor show? Come onnnn March. Can't wait to get away from this damn snow!

I honestly don't know if it's indoors or out. I sure HOPE it's indoors! I'll have to camp out beside the Z if it's not!

• 4 weeks later...