HybridZ

Clutch fork differences

Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy a clutch fork for my 240z with the stock four-speed and I'm unsure of which fork to purchase. All of the pivot points look to be the same, but the one on the left has an extra piece that extends further down. After comparing the pics from the seller to ones found on eBay I think that the one on the right will work with any tranny that will bolt up to the l-series and the one on the left is strictly for the 240z.

Is this correct?

Thanks in advance!

-Ryan

clutch picklefork1_thumb.jpg

clutch piklefork_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys :)

It looks like I'm missing my TO bearing collar as well. I havent the bearing, but no collar in sight! All of my slave cylinders definitely aren't threaded, so I'm guessing I go with the one on the right and then get the correct TO bearing and collar to match.

Sound about right?

Here's a link to another thread I posed about pressure plates and clutches if it has any significance. Maybe I should delete the other thread and merge that info into my first post here...

Just trying to get all of my clutch bits sorted out as it's the last thing I have before the engine goes back into the car! :D

Edit:

I haven't been able to track down a TO Bearing collar (or what the FSM refers to as the "bearing sleeve") so I think I'm just going to drop the tranny from one of my parts cars and use that. That way I can use the entire assembly with a new slave cylinder and TO bearing on my new clutch kit. Seems to be the easiest way to go about things...