HybridZ

please help me l26 coolant in #3 cylinder

ok heres my problem i found coolant shooting out of my #3 spark plug hole

when i was checking compression well i looked at the head after i pulled it off to swap out the head gasket and didnt see any problems with it but i didnt realy look becasue being hard headed i was dead set that it was the head gasket well im still having the problem. but i did **** up the timing so it actualy blew coolant outside of the head gasket that never leaked before and i think with my timing way off that its not open/closing the valves and building to much compression but any way if anyone has any advice for me it would greatly be appreciated because im at a stand still at the moment im going to take the head and get it checked

yea its depressing i guess its the head but i cant visualy see any cracks but and i rotated the engine to check the cylinder walls also and cant see any defects. is there anywhere else i should check? but im not going to get the head checked because the cheapest i can get it looked at is 125 and i found a junk yard with lots of l28 and a maxima 810 2.4l for 150 and they will remove them