HybridZ

Midnight Club LA Game: Post your Datsuns

LowCarbZ

How many of you guys play Midnight Club LA (for PS3, XBOX360 etc.)?

If you play, upload a game pic of your 1975 Datsun 280Z. (If you're not sure how to upload a pic from the PS3 PM me).

Here's Mine. It's pretty much upgraded as far as possible performance wise. I refuse to put stickers or stupid lambo doors etc. on it. Tried to replicate mine as best I could, there isn't a G-Nose front end available or old Enkei 92's :P

midnightclubdatsun.jpg

midnightclubdatsun2.jpg

Agreed! The game seems to be a ricer's dream lol! I guess that's to be expected, seeing as how DUB has huge involvment in it. Ah well, it's still a great racing game and the mapping of L.A. is awesome. Anyone else playing this?

Couple more (A little tribute to the forum):

getsakeimage.ashx?pid=57270779&fileid=72849955

midnightclubnitrous.jpg

I'd love to buy this game just for the Z, but it would take $55 out of my car fund for a USED copy at Gamestop! :shock:

By the way, are there any other styling options for the 280Z in that game besides the hideous ones? (The black one you have there and stock are the only good ones I've seen...)

It's kinda what you make of it. Most of the options are pretty ugly, but you can combine a few things and make it look alright. Like there's only one semi-decent spoiler i'd consider using, the rest are horrible. It's still fun though, the gameplay and storyline make it worthwhile. And the "go anywhere in L.A." atmosphere is cool.