HybridZ

Turbo Conversion won't start.

My 77 died on me. I have blue spark and when I close the contact in the afm, I get fuel. When I crank the motor, there doesn't seem to be enough vacuum to open the afm flap. The needle on my Vac guage just kind of shakes between 3 and 4 while I crank.

I removed the afm and it looks fine, the flap operates normaly. I checked for vac leaks and the afm boots.

It started while I was test driving, and the car was running great. I just lost all engine power for an instant and then was fine. This happened a few more times and then it happened and didn't come back.

Stock 77 P79 with a turbo, turbo afm with the stock 77 guts swapped in. Dizzy from an zx with an E12-80 module. Timing at 30, mech advance disabled. 77 intake and throttlebody. 2.5 inch exhaust all the way back. Stock Boost. Running awsome when it happened two days ago, still won't start. C.R 148, 145, 140, 145, 140, 145 1 thru 6.

Thanks. I searched here and read that the ign mod could be bad and still provide spark, but the afm flap doesn't move.