HybridZ

13 lb. aluminum flywheel vs. 280zxt flywheel??

Guest 240hybrid

Guest 240hybrid

I'm just wondering what would work better on a 280zxt in a 240 putting out roughly 325-350 WHP. I have a 13 pound aluminum flywheel or 280zxt flywheel, I would really like to try and use the aluminum even it it has to be drilled and tapped for a new heavier clutch I want to upgrade to. I'm running a centerforce II on the 13lb. flywheel thats on a 280z motor and would like to Upgrade the clutch when I swap it onto my 280zxt motor. I heard ACT is a good heavy duty clutch. I would appreciate recommendations on clutch type for a 13 lb flywheel on a 280z to a 280zxt swap. I'm almost positive a aluminum flywheel can be adapted to a 280zxt motor, but is it apparently better to run a 280zxt flywheel to get a better clutch assembly. :confused:

Guest 240hybrid

I dont plan on dragging....I'll prob do a couple runs later to see what 1/4 mile time is. I plan on useing it for street use burnout.gif . show some V8's whats up and make fools out of these kids with honda's, thinking their fast with a set of rims and a intake. puke.gif