HybridZ

Question about O2 sensor plugs

dwarlick

I posted in the parts wanted for some RB26DETT O2 sensor plugs on the harness side. Someone over at fresh alloy said that any Nissan O2 plugs will work. Can someone confirm which ones? There is one that is square and one that is an oblonged oval. I know I could hard wire it but my mechanic wants to use the plugs. If anyone has any extras lying around it would really help. Thanks Danny

BTW the engine bay is looking sweet. Pics to come

I posted in the parts wanted for some RB26DETT O2 sensor plugs on the harness side. Someone over at fresh alloy said that any Nissan O2 plugs will work. Can someone confirm which ones? There is one that is square and one that is an oblonged oval. I know I could hard wire it but my mechanic wants to use the plugs. If anyone has any extras lying around it would really help. Thanks Danny

BTW the engine bay is looking sweet. Pics to come

if you're looking for the 4 wire heated sensors, they are grey squares. if you're looking for a 3 wire of some sort, they are grey squares as well with one pin missing. if you're looking for a 2 wire, they may be grey rectangles with rounded edges or black squares with ovals at the end.

why not get the sensors first... would that not be the easiest thing?