HybridZ

Painting by Colours!!

Sacrilige or Not?.....

Views on painting my '73 240 Zed...

...currently in 907 Dark Green with lacquer peeling and,

originally in 115 Blue Metallic.

Had been toying with the idea of metallic BRG but now thinking of going period muira lime green. The car has a vinyl roof which is staying. What is the best colour? Mark Rolsons 600bhp slate grey looks fantastic but should we stick with the UK colour specs, US colour specs or just draw the colour to give the car maximum exposure and wow factor.

views welcome and can of worms ready to be opened :twisted:

Cueban

Yeah, it's already had a color change so go with whatever color you like best. it's your car and your $$$$ to paint it, so have fun and do what you like rather than worry about the masses.

The only time color matters is if you're putting your car into a concours show, where ANY non OEM part will matter. Someone on here got marked off for a GE headlight once. But ANY other application, you just want to do what makes you happy and preserves your baby...

Phar

Hey, lime green, sounds good, if that's what you like it's your car, you're the one spending the $ on it.... Be sure to post us some pictures when it's done... or even better in process.

I guess I should go hunt down a stickie on painting your Z...

Phar