HybridZ

$75 paint job?????

What brand paint did you use? looks nice. I was contemplating going satin black for a while.

Dupli color hot rod flat black primer but its out of the spray can got lots of practice before needs to be real thick coats and this is primer. no fade after 6 months but was just a temp paint, people kind of look at you crazy when your car is like the first two even got pulled over and the cops talked ♥♥♥♥ until they saw under the hood.

Thanks, I'm curious as to how Krylon holds up as apposed to rustoleum or duplicolor spray. I like krylons caps tho they feel so nice and the rotating cap is nice. I was also considering the olive green it reminds me of an army green. They also have satin green I forgot the name of it but its slightly darker then the olive.

How many cans did you use in total Young Z?

I used 6 cans of primer and 6 or 7 cans of paint. The total came out to around 70 dollars at Fred Meyer with 16 cans of paint and 2 or 3 packets of various sandpaper grits. The only problem so far is that since the paint is so thin I have quite a few scratches on the fenders from laying tools on it. The good thing is that its rattle canned so I can just spray some more paint if I feel the need.