HybridZ

81-83 5speed Transmission

Z_Rac3r

Hey guys,

I'm looking for another transmission for my 280z. I like the closer ratio in the 81-83 non turbo ZX transmission so that's what I'm hoping for, but I'd also like a 77-79 280z transmission if anyone has one they want to get rid of. I'm looking for one I can swap in and go, mine needs to be rebuilt, but Id rather take my time with that one to use as a learning tool and rebuild it myself.

The Z is my only car, my daily driver. As you could have guessed, I can't drive it until I get a transmission so I'm stuck borrowing my parents car who lives out of town so... Id like to find something as quick as possible.

Any leads or pointers help too. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Hey guys,

I'm looking for another transmission for my 280z. I like the closer ratio in the 81-83 non turbo ZX transmission so that's what I'm hoping for, but I'd also like a 77-79 280z transmission if anyone has one they want to get rid of. I'm looking for one I can swap in and go, mine needs to be rebuilt, but Id rather take my time with that one to use as a learning tool and rebuild it myself.

The Z is my only car, my daily driver. As you could have guessed, I can't drive it until I get a transmission so I'm stuck borrowing my parents car who lives out of town so... Id like to find something as quick as possible.

Any leads or pointers help too. Thanks!

got one 81zx 250 obo