HybridZ

What type of 5 speed do i have in my 78?

Shawn MacAnanny

Well i wasnt trying to make that specific one work with the engine i was going to use another T5 i have laying around being it would be the same size and length to use the stock driveshaft. Im bidding on a 6.0l right now though so i'll be acquiring an alternate transmisison anyway.

What type of 5 speed do i have then? are they worth anything?

Well i wasnt trying to make that specific one work with the engine i was going to use another T5 i have laying around being it would be the same size and length to use the stock driveshaft. Im bidding on a 6.0l right now though so i'll be acquiring an alternate transmisison anyway.

What type of 5 speed do i have then? are they worth anything?

I don't know how "direct" a T5 from a Camaro will be because the T5's don't all have the same tail-housings, for example. The cases, bellhousings, and mounting points could all be different, too.

If your Nissan 5spd is in good shape, you might be able to get $150 for it. I had to sell two transmissions (1-4spd, 1-5spd) for $30 because nobody would take them for $100. They were both in good shape.