HybridZ

Picking size wheels to clear AZC brakes

Well I am a long ways before I slap on some wheels on my 240 but I pretty much know what I want on everything else and would like to decide now what wheel setup I want so I know what size flares to order. I will be going with the Arizona coilovers, Arizona 4-piston front brakes 5 lug and the MM 240sx rear calipers with the MM 5 lug stub axle. I want watanabes and don't know what size I want nor can fit. So here are the questions:

1. What is the smallest diameter I can fit over the Arizona front brakes and 240sx calipers?

2. If I were to go with a 8 inch wide front and 10 inch wide rear, what offsets would I require and what size flares would sit flush?

3. If I were to go with a 10 inch wide front and 12 inch wide rear, what offsets would I require and what size flares would sit flush?

Thanks in advance. I have attempted to search but really couldn't come up with a definitive answer. These will pretty much be a custom order and I want to get it right if I'm going to drop 2500+ on a set of wheels.

Alright so I did a little more research. I just wish I had the parts now to measure but this is what I have decided on:

Rear: 17"x12" wheel, 5.25" backspacing, -32 offset, 315/35 tire

Front: 17"x10" wheel, 5.25" backspacing, -6 offset, 275/40 tire

These would probably sit flush with 280ZForce's super wide flares. What do you guys think? Is a 5.25" backspacing doable with AZC coilovers?