HybridZ

o2 sensor wiring for AEM 1621U

strokerzedd

I'm looking for help with 2 wires on the RB26 engine electrical harness, my harness has been cut up a little.

The first is where the tan wire connected to both the front & rear o2 sensor goes? I know that the shielded brown wire goes to Pin 29, the shielding and Black to ground but I can't follow/read the tan wire on the available wiring schematics posted (I think that it's wire AF97 & Pin #115?, but pin 115 on the ECU plug is empty) and I believe that it's the o2 sensor heater control wire. How does the o2 sensor heater control wire work and where is it connected? I'm using the AEM 1621U ECU & Bosch o2 sensor (only one used with UEGO).

Secondly I'm trying to determine where the Black/Yellow Air regulator wire goes. Any ideas?

It's really a shame that the pdf wiring schematics posted aren't better quality and easily read, I've printed them & zoomed in to no avail. Any help would be appreciated. This wiring mess is the toughest part of this build!