HybridZ

BRE Style Air Dam for 280Z?

misterZ

Well I tried to search for an answer and have waited a week for MSA to get back to me... can anyone tell me if the (240Z) BRE air dam will fit the 280Z valance? If not, is there a comparable product on the market for the 280Z? I prefer the BRE dam but will settle for an MSA Type III nose if I can't find one (I know, from one extreme to the other... ha).

Thanks,

Sweet! Do you know of any issues w/ the CF BRE dam? I'm trying to picture this:

I bought the urethane one and had no mounting holes. So you just fit it to the 280z and drill the holes where they need to be. It's really easy.
... are there "L" brackets or what is used to attach it to the valance and are they visible? I like the look of the BRE but also show my car and don't want it to look cheesey.

Do you have any pics you can post?

Thanks!

I don't have pics and I'm not close to my car all day. But when you take the bumper and lower valance off, whats left are the headlight buckets only. On the bottom of the headlight buckets there are some holes. That is where you screw the air dam at.

You just lift it up, put the air dam edge behind the bucket's edge, align it (a buddy helps a lot here), and mark where the holes are. Then just drill the holes, put it back on, put the screws, and you are done.