HybridZ

PARTS TRADERS????

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I have never heard of this before, but i read it in someone elses message board and he was saying he needed to go buy a part trader do such creations exist??? icon_confused.gif if so where should i go to pick them up??? my local gas stations don`t even have collector car trader let alone parts trader + do auto wrecking mags exist, p.s. i live in dallas/fort worth area so if you are getting one and im not please tell me icon_biggrin.gif

Greetings icon_smile.gif

Parts Trader is a weekly publication put out by the same folks that produce Auto Trader, Truck Trader and House Trader.

Im not sure if they are available in your area, but any convenience store would have them. The Parts Traders can be rarer Ive noticed. If you see the "traders" in your area, it'll just be a matter of time until you find the one you are looking for.

Good luck,

Jason

Howdy, Feeble. (May I call you Feeble?)

Okay, we've got some divergent information here. Looking at

http://www.traderonline.com/localoffices.html?texas it seems that nowhere in Texas does the "Trader" group of companies sell anything (at least, not in Texas) called a Parts Trader magazine. If you want to go by in person and ask, their office is located at the northeast corner of 360 and Mayfield road, which is the first exit north of the 360/I20 interchange. Their number is (972) 988-0044 or 1-800-871-7355. Call them for the official poop. I'd be interested to find out if they do indeed make such an animal for this region.

[ June 25, 2001: Message edited by: RPMS ]