HybridZ

Teaser :o)

RSICARD,

As you can see, I use the F.A.S.T. injectors, they are standard length, not pico's. Used the Edelbrock fuel rails that are made for the ProXT came from the tank with a -10 line, split Y into two -8 lines, one for each rail, came out of the front of the rails with two -8 and into an Aeromotive progressive regulator (each 1 lb of boost raises the fuel pressure by 1 psi) and a -8 fuel return line back to the tank.

Thanks Mr. Warren....see ya at the track.

Wayne

rytherwr: Not challenging the usage of standard length Bosch type injectors. The question is with standard length injectors and the Edelbrock fuel rails, where are the fuel rails mechanically attached near the top to stabilize the injectors because the fuel rail is intended to be used and mounted with the Pico injectors? If I can do the same then I may depending on the cost of the standard length injectors. Please advise. Thanks.

rsicard, the mounting brackets that come with the fuel rails are drilled in a couple of different places. I am using the stock brackets and the bottom holes. You have to fiddle with them when you are putting the bolts through, but they work fine with F.A.S.T. injectors. Certainly nothing stops you from using the Pico injectors, it was just my preference to use the others. If the stock brackets didn't work, I would have made some that did.

Wayne