HybridZ

nissan's v8

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

has anyone ever used nissan's v8 in a 300zx?i have an 85 na that i want to put a v8 in but i don't want it to be anything but a nissan engine.is the engine they are going to come out with for the full size truck is the same as in the infinity they have now. any info on the subject would be greatly appreciated.

Likewise, just drop in a Small Block Chevy. All the engineering has already been done by JTR (and members of this site) and you can get more power than you can use.

Lots of options, if you don't want to be snobbish about having a certain make engine in the car!

[This message has been edited by pparaska (edited August 10, 2000).]

Guest Anonymous

He has an 85 Z. There are no engine transplant kits out there. I haven't ever even SEEN an engine transplant in a Z31 except for engines that were factory available(In japan, misc. I6 and V6 engines). I've heard of V8 Z31s, but nobody has ever produced any photos or detailed information.

Guest Anonymous

Yeah, he reads z31.com too smile.gif I couldda told you the engine would physically fit, that's easy smile.gif He's the first one who seems to not be making crap up as he goes along though, hopefully he'll finish and get some good info and stuff. But who knows.