HybridZ

Wanted L28ET Distributor 83

zedman240

Hey, As it says just after a L28ET distributor with the optical sensor built in so I can run my L24 with a Wolf V500 ECU. I don't need the cap or rotor so as to make it lighter to ship here in Melbourne. I missed one here on ebay before I found out I needed one! If anyone can help, it will be appreciated! Thanks ....Postcode is 3189.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have one, i bought it remanufactured and never used it, the collar has been motified to fit on the older style oil drive as in the ones from the 280z l28e....see the pics below....i spent $360 on eveything brand new but ill take $250 for it plus shipping....

2m3n1ur.jpg

2u429f9.jpg

ig93dx.jpg

Would you be able to take a pic of it without the cap and rotor? I just have to be certain it is the one with the optical sensor and not the reluctor type. Also, when it has to be shipped, I wouldn't need the cap or rotor anyway so that will help to save weight! Is the connector for the sensor mounted externally? Thanks for all the effort! Hope I'm not a PITA...

• 4 weeks later...

11j7zf9.jpg

2u4qwch.jpg

sorry about the long wait on the pics.... and when i bought the remanufactured distributor it did not come with the pigtail that plugs into it, to connect to the engine harness so you would have to find one from someone else or use yours