HybridZ

Chrome Plater question

I am looking for a chrome plater and was told of a plater in Denver. Denver Bumper Works Inc. Has anyone used them or heard of the quality they produce? I did a search and came up empty. I would like some input before I ship my bumper. The Z driver that told me of the place said it was doing good work , but I would like another opinion. I live in Oregon so am not able to see there work in person.

Thanks

another one of those yellow NWZ Z cars huh? :lol:

no idea on their work but Id think there would be a competent plater around PDX?

Only two in the state. One is in Springfield and the other is near Oregon City.

I can buy a new bumper for a little more than what they charge. There prices are less than a dollar difference.

I don't have that kind of budget. I borrowed a bumper for the Ptln, Roadster Show. I just found this shop in Denver and wondered what there quality might be like. There prices that I have been told are reasonable even with the shipping.

Yes another Screaming Yellow Zonker LOL

Only two in the state. One is in Springfield and the other is near Oregon City.

I can buy a new bumper for a little more than what they charge.

thats disappointing, with the car culture here youd think thered be at least one good place that dosent charge an arm and a leg :icon56:

GL with your search :icon14:

Zonker;

Try Oregon Plating. They are located on SE 6th, East of MLK Blvd. and North of Stark Street in SE Portland. They have been in buisness since the 60's. I have used them over the years and always been happy with the finished product they give me. They are not inexpensive, but they are good at what they do.