HybridZ

one-eyed willy

fl327

hey guyz and galz,

ive finally worked almost all the bugs out of this z v8 drivetrain, to the point where i basically did the conversion all over again, now i am going to start up on the electrical side, which i hate hate hate

ok here it is, when i turn the headlights on the left light shines great, but the other one only bearly comes on, but its on

ive tried different light housings and changed teh fuses, that is about the extent of my electrical expertise, does anyone know what this could be, and one other thing, the lights do come on both good every once in a while...any help would be great

thankz

FL 327

I had the same problem on my 280, it was one of the wiring harness plugs in the glove box area, I was able to wiggle them around to find the right plug, it was just a little corroded

Do my headlight harness mod - I'm telling you that you'll be MUCH happier! BRIGHT lites and no more worries about burning up th ewiring if you switch to higher wattage bulbs. I see you've got a post above concerning the nice blue looking bulbs - you'll want the harness for that - trust me smile.gif

thanx guyz, ill check into the painless wiring harness for sure really soon, i really need that, man those switches are like 100 a pop, man oh man oh man, yo

the blue lights are dot approved, i dont know, if i get a fix it ill fix it......