HybridZ

18racing.com wheels? Feedback?

Has anyone purchased wheens from www.18racing.com? I am looking at thier "RB" model which looks like a very close match to Panasport. See pics's below. I am concerned with quality both in performance and durability for the finish. If anyone has bought from these guys before and has any feedback let me know. They sell a set for about $500 which seems like a good buy. Also if anyone has any feedback on sizes for a 75 280z for upgrading from 14's to 15's or 16's I appreciated it well. Thanks

rb_all.jpg

Bought some RB-Rs from them a while back. Service before the sale was great. Shippng was prompt. One of the center caps was crushed during shipping. I tried to get a replacement from them for 4 weeks with no success. I got half a dozen different stories, but never got the replacement.

Bought some RB-Rs from them a while back. Service before the sale was great. Shippng was prompt. One of the center caps was crushed during shipping. I tried to get a replacement from them for 4 weeks with no success. I got half a dozen different stories, but never got the replacement.

This was my experience exactly, except I was able to fix and use the crushed center cap with some superglue and a little good luck.

I've ordered a set of RB in 15x7 ET4 for my 240.

Communication was good, they had some doubts about my order, a sale representative called me to verify they were going to ship the correct rims.

Regarding the wheels, I have no complains at all, quality and finish are good.

They do not have a lot of stock in house, call them prior to order to make sure they have the correct rims (size but also colors, ET.) if you don't want to wait for weeks before to get anything ;)